ALOE VESTA- miconazole nitrate ointment
Medline Industries, LP
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazol nitrate 2% w/w
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, and discomfort that accompany these conditions
- for the treatment of most superficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida albicans)
- follow a physician's instructions when treating Candida albicans
For external use only.
Do not use on
children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask doctor if
there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch, or 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of ointment over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- supervise children in use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay close attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks
- for jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
aloe barbadensis leaf extract, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, mineral oil, white petrolatum
Manufactured for: Medline Industries, LP
Three Lakes Drive, Northfield, IL 60093 USA
Made in USA of foreign and domestic materials