ACTICON- dexbrompheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dexbrompheniramine Maleate, USP 2 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 60 mg
• Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
• relieves sinus congestion and pressure, helps decongest sinus openings and passages
• restores freer breathing through the nose
• runny nose • sneezing • itching of the nose or throat • itchy, watery eyes • nasal congestion
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Do not use this product
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis • glaucoma • heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes • difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
When using this product
• excitability may occur, especially in children • may cause drowsiness • alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effect • avoid alcoholic beverages • use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur • if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever • new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not exceed more than 4 doses in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||1 teaspoonful (5 ml) every 4-6 hours|
• Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if inner seal is torn, cut, or opened.
• Store at controlled room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F).
Citric acid, flavor, methylparaben, potassium citrate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitol, sucralose.
Contains the same active ingredients as Conex®*
COMMITTED TO HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
Manufactured in the USA for ActiPharma, Inc. San Juan, PR 00917. Tel: 787.608.0882. Rev. 5/21
* Conex® is a registered trademark of Llorens Pharmaceutical Corp. This product is not manufactured, distributed or marketed by Llorens Pharmaceutical Corp.
dexbrompheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - ACTIPHARMA, INC (079340948)|