SKINMD LABORATORIES REVITOX BLUE- adenosine, tranexamic acid liquid
Reviresco Co., Ltd.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Panthenol, Elaeagnus Glabra Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Rhodiola Sacra Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Surfactin, Citric Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol
1. Stop use if the following symptoms appear, continued use can worsen the situation. And please visit a doctor.
- Red spot, swelling, itching generate when using it.
- Above symptoms generates on applied area causing by UV.
2. Avoid applying to wound area, eczema, skin disease and so on.
3. Cautions for usage and storage
- Please cover the cap after use.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Keep it store in shadow and avoid heat and cold place to store.
1. Clean your face carefully and remove the water remains.
2. Open the lid of the vial.
3. Put the transparent lid which can be found in the box on the solution bottle.
4. Take 2cc Revitoxblue solution on the back of your hand.
5. Smear Revitoxblue solution on the face where you want and pat the face to help absorb.
6. After using, please cover the transparent lid and store it in refrigerator.
7. Using it every morning and night.
|SKINMD LABORATORIES REVITOX BLUE
adenosine, tranexamic acid liquid
|Labeler - Reviresco Co., Ltd. (693937110)|
|Registrant - Reviresco Co., Ltd. (693937110)|