ZZZQUIL NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID- diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, gelatin coated
The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each liquicap)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
adults & children 12 yrs & over
One dose = TWO 25 mg LiquiCaps (50 mg) at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
children under 12 yrs
do not use
- store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F)
- protect from light.
FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, gelatin, glycerin, pharmaceutical ink*, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution.
*May contain this ingredient.
Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 12 Capsule Carton
From the makers of VICKS
Not for treating Cold or Flu