ASPERFLEX- lidocaine patch
Akron Pharma Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Do not use
- on puncture wounds, cuts, irritated or swollen skin
- more than 1 patch on your body at a time or with other topical analgesics at the same time
- with a heating pad or apply local heat to the area of use
When using this product
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
do not allow contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness or irritation develops
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
adults and children over 12 years:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- use 1 patch at a time and not more than 3 to 4 times daily
children 12 years or younger: consult a doctor
store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
aluminum glycinate, glycerin, methyl acrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide urea, poval, alcohol, water
Questions or Comments?
Call toll-free 1-877-255-6999.
Akron Pharma Inc.,
Akron Pharma Inc.