CVS POVIDONE IODINE- povidone iodine swab
CVS Pharmacy Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-Iodine 10% w/v
First aid antiseptic
- • first aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Do not use
- • in the eyes
- • longer than one week unless directed by a physician
- • on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- • over large areas of the body
Stop use and ask a doctor
- • irritation and redness develop
- • condition persists for more than 72 hours
- • in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, seek medical assistance or immediately contact a Poison Control Center.
- • clean the affected area
- • apply a small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- • may be covered with a sterile bandage
- • if bandaged, let dry first
- • protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat
citric acid, disodium phosphate, purified water
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895 USA
Made in China