BIOFREEZE COLORLESS ROLL-ON- menthol gel
RB Health (US) LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain Relieving Gel
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes or on mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- do not bandage tightly or use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience pain, swelling or blistering of the skin
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- arthritic pain persists for more than 10 days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: rub a thin film over affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- wash hands after use with cool water
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
Questions or comments?
Dist. by: RB Health (US), Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 89 mL Bottle Label
COOL THE PAIN
BEFORE EACH USE
3 FL OZ (89 mL)