MAJOR LUBRICATING EYE DROPS- carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
Harvard Drug Group L L C
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- for the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
Do not use this product if
- solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not touch unit-dose tip to eye
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye continues
- redness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of the reach of children.
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- to open, twist and pull tab to remove
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container
- if used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions
- store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°)
- use only if single use container is intact
- use before expiration date marked on container
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
calcium chloride, **hydrochloric acid, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, **sodium hydroxide, sodium lactate. **May contain these ingredients to adjust pH.
Questions or comments?
Call (800) 616-2471
Major Lubricating Eye Drops 30ct
Major Lubricating Eye Drops 50ct