Active ingredient (in each suppository)
Bisacodyl USP, 10 mg
- relieves occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only
Do not use
when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over a period 2 weeks.
When using this product you may experience
- rectal burning
- mild cramps
- abdominal discomfort
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or you fail to have bowel movement after using a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative product for more than one week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- tear off one suppository from the strip
- peel apart the wrapper
- continue peeling apart to almost the full length of the suppository (see illustration at the right)
- gently remove the suppository from the wrapper
- lie on your side and push suppository, with pointed end first, high into the rectum so it will not slip out
- retain it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Do not exceed recommended dose
- if suppository seems soft, place in refrigerator for a short time before use
adults and children 12 years and over
1 suppository once daily
|children under 12 years||Ask a doctor
- store at temperatures below 25 C (77F)
- Made in India
Inactive ingredient hard fat
Questions or Comments? 1-800-540-3765