ACETAMINOPHEN DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE AND PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE- acetaminophen, phenylephrine hydrochloride, and dextromethorphan hydrobromide capsule, liquid filled
J.P. BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each softgel)||Purpose
|Acetaminophen 325 mg, USP||Pain reliever/fever reducer
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg||Cough suppressant
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches
- sore throat
- muscular aches
- nasal congestion
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin.
When using this product
do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||swallow 2 softgels with water
|children 4 to under 12 years of age||ask a doctor
|children under 4 years of age||do not use
If taking Daytime and Nighttime softgels carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and avoid excessive heat
- this product does not contain phenylpropanolamine
FD&C Yellow No. 6, FD&C Red No. 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Distributed By: J.P Business Enterprise
Lake Grove, NY 11755
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 10 Capsule Blister Pack Carton
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
Compare to the active ingredients
COLD & FLU MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF
ACETAMINOPHEN, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr, PHENYLEPHERNE HCl
- Pain Reliever
- Fever Reducer
- Cough Suppressant
- Nasal Decongestant
Liquid filled capsules
J.P. BUSINESS ENTERPRISE