Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
for athlete's foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE SEAL ON THE TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR NOT VISIBLE
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
1 877 994 3666 Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm Central time.
Genomma Lab USA Inc., Houston, TX, 77027
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 g Tube Carton
Terbinafine Hydrochloride Cream 1% - Antifungal
ANTIFUNGAL CREAM FOR ATHLETE'S FOOT
Full prescription strength
1 oz (30 g)
Genomma Lab USA, Inc.