CURIST PAIN RELIEF- acetaminophen tablet
Little Pharma, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever / Fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
children under 12 years of age: do not use
store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
polyvinylpyrollidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
DO NOT USE IF INNER FOIL SEAL UNDER BOTTLE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
CONTAINS NO ASPIRIN
Distributed by: Little Pharma, Inc., New York, NY 10023
Tablets, 500 mg
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Little Pharma, Inc.