PAINBLOC- capsaicin 0.25% liquid
Denison Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- Muscle strains
For external use only
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or cover treated area
- Do not use with heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
- If using before exercise, showering or swimming, apply, wait 30 minutes, then wash off before participating
- A temporary burning sensation and/or redness may occur upon application. This is normal and generally stops after a few days of use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Severe burning sensation occurs
- You experience difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Condition worsens
- Redness persists, spreads or becomes tender
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults over 18 years:
- Apply by holding Pain Pen straight down and press tip repeatedly on to affected area until liquid flows. Then dab sparingly.
- Allow to dry
- Repeat application, as needed, every 12 to 24 hours
- Do not use more than twice a day
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application. If applying to hand, wait 30 minutes, then wash with soap and cold water after each application.
- If soap does not completely remove all product residues, try using skin or mineral oil.
- May take several days to reach full effect
Alcohol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Hyaluronate Sodium, Polysorbate 80, Pramoxine HCl, Propylene Glycol, Water
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 12 mL Bottle Carton