KIMVENT ORAL CARE TOOTHBRUSH PACK- cetylpyridinium chloride
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.05
- Helps remove plaque that leads to gingivitis.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks.
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms or periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow the rinse.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervised use.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
- Use only under health care practitioner's supervision.
- This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing.
- Store at room temperature.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Flavor, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, D&C Green 5
Questions or Comments?
Distributed in the U.S. by Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, Roswell, GA 30076 USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Kit Carton
Pack with Antiplaque
- 1 Suction Toothbrush
- 1 Applicator Swab
- 0.5 fl. oz. (14mL) of 0.05% Antiplaque Solution
- 0.07 oz. (2g) Mouth Moisturizer
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol Sorbitol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dimethicone, Flavor,
Xylitol, Aloe Vera Gel, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride