UPSET STOMACH RELIEF TO GO- bismuth subsalicylate powder
Breakthrough Products Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (per powder)
Bismuth subsalicylate 525mg
Upset stomach reliever/antidiarrheal
- traveler's diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chickenpox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for:
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years and over:
- see instructions in red box for opening packet
- place 1 powder on the tongue and swallow with or without water every ½ to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
each dose contains salicylate 199mg
citric acid, flavor, glucose, silica, sucralose
1-888-998-7436 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MDT)
|Do not use if pouch
is torn or open
Breakthrough Products, Inc.
Denver, CO 80202
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 1 Powder Packet
POUR DIRECTLY IN MOUTH
◀ SEE OPENING INSTRUCTIONS ON BACK PANEL ▶
UPSET STOMACH RELIEVER & ANTIDIARRHEAL
distributed by UrgentRx
1 POWDER PACK