Active ingredient (in each vaginal suppository)
Miconazole nitrate, USP 100 mg
- treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You may have a more serious condition. You could be pregnant or have a medical condition, such as diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- do not use condoms or diaphragms. They may be damaged by this product and not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse (sex)
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
side effects occur
symptoms do not get better after 3 days
symptoms last more than 7 days
you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete instructions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Wash applicator after use.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not purchase if carton is open
- each suppository is individually wrapped. Do not use if wrapper is missing or damaged.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
hydrogenated vegetable oil
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Distributed by: H2-Pharma, LLC
Montgomery, AL 36117
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 mg Suppository Box
*Compare to the active ingredient in
Vaginal suppositories, USP 100 mg
Cures most vaginal yeast infections
7 vaginal suppositories with 1 reusable plastic applicator