for the management of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Do not useon
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sensitivity Test for a New User
. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follows the directions stated below.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
and rinse thoroughlyone to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
water, kaolin, glycereth-26, linoleic acid, cetearyl alcohol, magnesium aluminum silicate, synthetic wax, ceteareth-20, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, linolenic acid, tocopheryl acetate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, geranium maculatum extract, hydrated silica, ethoxydiglycol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, sodium sulfate, fragrance, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, chromium hydroxide green
Questions or comments?
Distributed by Alchemee LLC
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Made in the USA of Foreign and
Questions? 1-800-950-4695 • proactiv.com
Proactiv is a registered trademark of
Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 1 OZ. 28 g
NET. WT. 1 OZ. (28 g)
sulfur acne medication