RESCON- dexchlorpheniramine maleate and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, multilayer
Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (per tablet)
Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate 2 mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg
Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Nasal Decongestant
For the temporary relief of
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion
- clear nasal passages
- shrink swollen membranes
Do not exceed recommended dosage
May cause excitability especially in children
May cause drowsiness; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect.
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Do not use
- If you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Stop use and ask a doctor
- If nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- or if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
If pregnant or breast feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults (12 and older): One tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone polyplasdone, D&C Red #30, D&C Yellow #10, FD&C Blue #1, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and povidone
Questions or Comments?
Serious side effects may be reported to this number, call (817) 595-5820. (8 am to 5)
PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Figure 1: 90 ct product label