ZINC OXIDE- zinc oxide ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc Oxide (200mg in each gram) Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of;
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
For External Use Only
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- conditions worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician.
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of these ingredients
Do not use on:
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For diaper rash:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac:
- apply liberally as often as needed
Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetomacrogal 1000, Light Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin