SHISEIDO SUN PROTECTION- octinoxate and titanium dioxide stick
SHISEIDO AMERICAS CORPORATION
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9.2%
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, BARIUM SULFATE, KAOLIN, POLYETHYLENE, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, ZINC MYRISTATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, THIOTAURINE, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, METHICONE, SILICA, ALUMINA, GLYCERIN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE,
- protect this product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-800-906-7503
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 9 g Cartridge Carton
9g NET WT. .31 OZ.