SALICYLIC ACID- liquid corn and callus remover liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
Corn and callus remover
- for the removal of corns and calluses
- relieves pain by removing corns and calluses
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
Do not use
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- avoid inhaling vapors
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
Stop and ask a doctor if
discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator, to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- use cushions with hole centered over corn or callus to relieve pressure (additional cushions may be purchased separately)
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
camphor, castro oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
Principal Display Panel
LIQUID CORN & CALLUS REMOVER
REMOVES CORNS AND CALLUSES SAFELY
SOFT FOAM CUSHIONS AND PROTECTS
NET WT 0.31 FL OZ (9.8 mL)