Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Side effects occur: You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- use only with enclosed dosing cup
- find right dose on chart below
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 6 years and over||5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours.
|adults 65 years and over|| 5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours.
|children 2 to under 6 years of age|| 2.5 mL once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hours.
|children under 2 years of age|| ask a doctor
|consumers with liver or kidney disease|| ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Protect from light
do not use if carton is opened or if carton tape or bottle wrap imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" is broken or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Bubble Gum Syrup: anhydrous citric acid, artificial bubble gum flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Grape Syrup: anhydrous citric acid, artificial grape flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Call 1-888-344-9603 (toll-free)
Quagen Pharmaceuticals LLC
West Caldwell, NJ 07006
51001 & 51002
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Bubble Gum Flavor - Container Label
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Bubble Gum Flavor - Carton Label
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Grape Flavor - Container Label
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Grape Flavor-Carton Label