Active ingredients (in each chewable tablet)
Famotidine 10 mg
Calcium carbonate 800 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 165 mg
relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- kidney disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug. Antacids and acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years and over:
do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
each tablet contains: calcium 330 mg; magnesium 80 mg
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 2 mg per tablet
- read the directions and warnings before use
- read the bottle. It contains important information.
- store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
- protect from moisture
anhydrous lactose, artificial berry flavor, aspartame, D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, dextrates, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, glyceryl monostearate, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyacrylate dispersion, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
SEE NEW WARNINGS
dual action complete
FAMOTIDINE 10 mg/CALCIUM CARBONATE 800 mg/MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 165 mg TABLETS (CHEWABLE)
ACID REDUCER + ANTACID
Just one tablet relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion
Compare to active ingredients in Pepcid Complete®
25 CHEWABLE TABLETS