TUSSIN CF NON DROWSY MULTI SYMPTOM- dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
WinCo Foods, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 10 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm ( mucus)
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product,
do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1800-222-122) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adults product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adult and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, lactic acid, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
Call 800-824-1706 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm MST
Principal Display Panel
*Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Peak Cold Multi-Symptom Cold CF
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
GUAIFENESIN / EXPECTORANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCI / NASAL DECONGESTANT
Relieves: Cough, Stuffy Nose, Chest Congestion & Mucus
Adult Formula, For Ages 12 & Over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Peak Cold Multi-Symptom Cold CF.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
WINCO FOODS Multi Symptom Tussin CF