ZEP APPLAUD HAND CLEANER- triclosan soap
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin.
For external use only.
Do not use in the eyes.
When using this product
- if swallowed, seek medical attention.
- if eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water and contact a physician.
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Wet hands with water.
- Place hand under dispenser.
- Apply liquid soap.
- Massage soap into hands ans wrists, emphasizing back of hands, knuckles and cuticles.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Store at room temperature
- Do not freeze.
Water, Potassium Tallate, Cocamide DIPA, Lauric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acrylates/PEG-10 maleate/Styrene Copolymer, Triclosan, Fragrance, BHT, Red 4, Red 33,