MECLIZINE- meclizine hcl 12.5 mg tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Meclizine HCl 12.5 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Do not take this product, unless directed by a doctor, if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
|adults and children 12 years and over
take 2 or 4 caplets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- each caplet contains: calcium 28 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Questions or comments?