THAI HERBAL BALM LEMON GRASS
- menthol and camphor (synthetic) ointment
Thai Herb and Spa
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Thai Herbal Balm Lemon Grass
|Methyl Salicylate 12%|
For sore muscles and over-exertion.
Provides sooting relief for aches and pains due to:
- Joint Pains
- Adults and children
12 years of age and older : Apply Thai Herbal Balm Lemon Grass to affected
area. Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use.
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions.
Ask a doctor before
use if you have redness over the affected area.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.
Peppermint Oil, Camphor And Paraffin Petrolatum.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50g Jar
THAI HERBAL BALM
PAIN RELIEVING OINTMENT
NET WT. 1.75 oz. (50g)