EZ NITE SLEEP- diphenhydramine hcl liquid
The Kroger Co.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
avoid alcoholic beverages.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours)
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over
- one dose = 30mL at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years do not use
each 30 mL contains: sodium 24 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
- protect from light
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium anhydrous, sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of VICKS® ZZZQUIL®
*See back panel
EZ Nite Sleep
Diphenhydramine HCI 50 mg
- Not for treating cold or flu
fl oz (mL)
Failure to follow these warnings could results in serious consequenses.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*Vicks® ZZZQUIL® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH 45202.The Procter & Gamble Company is not Affiliated with the Kroger Co. or this product.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
KROGER EZ Nite Sleep
The Kroger Co.