THERMACARE ULTRA- camphor, capsicum oleresin, menthol, methyl salicylate cream
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Capsicum oleoresin (equivalent to 0.025% capsaicin)
Methyl salicylate 15%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- redness over the affected area
When using this product
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or if symptoms last for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash, itching or skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
use only as directed
- when first opening the tube, remove the cap then peel away the foil seal. Close the cap then use the flip-top to dispense the product.
- adults and children 12 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult your doctor
- wash hands after applying
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carbomer homopolymer, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, emulsifying wax, oleth-3-phosphate, purified water, stearic acid, trolamine
Questions or comments?
Call toll-free 1-800-323-3383
Distributed by: Pfizer, Madison, NJ 07940 USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Arthritis & Joint Pain
Back & Body Aches
Sprains & Strains
NET WT 2.5 OZ (70.9 g)