CARE ONE INSTANT SANITIZER- ethyl alcohol liquid
American Sales Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from source of heat or fire.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.
- Children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C).
- May discolor some fabrics or surfaces.
Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).