Salicylic acid 40%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
Do not use on
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on the face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor
If discomforts persists see your doctor or podiatrist.
- wash affected area: may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove bandage strips by peeling backing off at slit
- adhere medicated patch directly over wart
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, polyethylene foam
Principal Display Panel
- Maximum Strength
- Cushions, conceals and protects, while removing warts
- Waterproof to seal and protect
14 MEDICATED ONE-STEP
Premier Brands of America Inc.