LIDOPRO- capsaicin, lidocaine, menthol, and methyl salicylate ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCL 4%
Methyl Salicylate 27.5%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and muscles pains associated with:
- simple back pain
- muscle soreness
For external use only
Do not use
- on open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin
- with bandage or a heating pad
- if condition worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Ask a doctor before use if
- you are allergic to any ingredients, PABA, aspirin products or sulfa
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes, genitals, and other mucus membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
If pregnant or breast feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Package not child resistant.
at 20○C - 25○C (68○F - 77○F)
Adults 18 years and children 12 years and older:
- apply product directly to affected area
- product may be used as necessary, but should not be used more than four times per day.
- wash hands immediately afterwards
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Water.
For Questions or Comments
Please Email info@TerrainRX.com
Reno, NV 89506
Made in the U.S.A.
Principal Display Panel
Professional Use Only
Topical Pain Relief
Ointment & Applicator
Net WT 4 oz. (121 g)