BANOPHEN- diphenhydramine hcl capsule
Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each banded capsule)
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itchy throat and nose
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist
before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||Take 1 capsule (50 mg)
|children under 12 years of age ||ask a doctor, the proper dosage strength is not available in this package**
|**Do not attempt to break capsules. The proper dosage strength and dosing information for children under 12 years of age is available on the 25 mg package.
- Store at room temperature, USP.
- Do not use if either capsule band or imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- Protect from moisture
- Contains lactose
D&C Red #28, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Lactose and Starch.
Questions or comments? (800) 616-2471
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233,
Livonia, MI 48152