CHILDRENS TYLENOL- acetaminophen powder
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each powder)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- tear packet and pour powder on your child's tongue
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (powder)*
|under 48||under 6 years||do not use
|48-59||6-8 years||2 powders
|60-71||9-10 years||2 powders
|72-95||11 years||3 powders
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
do not use if packet is torn or damaged
citric acid, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose, xylitol
Questions or comments?
call 1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer
Pain+Fever Ages 6-11
- NO WATER NEEDED
- DISSOLVES IN SECONDS
160 mg each packet
*Packets of Powder