HUMANE ACNE WASH- benzoly peroxide cream
Humane Consumer, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
Do not use
- If you are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide or have very sensitive skin.
- Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of the product may increase dryness, redness or irritation of the skin.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if neede. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once per day.
- Do not use for prolonged periods without contacting a doctor.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. of contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep away from lips and mouth.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid Product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached by this Product.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if excessive irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Cleanse Skin thoroughly before applying medication. Apply even layer over affected area. Rinse well. DO not use on broken skin or large parts of the body. For best results, apply one to three times per day.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Carbomer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide.