Active ingredient (in each applicator)
Miconazole Nitrate USP 4% (200 mg in each applicator)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row.
- Throw applicator away after use.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not purchase if carton is open
- see end flaps of carton and end of tube for lot number and expiration date
- the tube opening should be sealed. If seal has been broken, do not use product.
cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan monostearate and stearyl alcohol.
DIST. BY MEIJER
2929 WALKER AVE NW
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 g Tube Carton
COMPARE TO MONISTAT® 3
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream USP (4%)
Vaginal Antifungal (Miconazole Nitrate 200 mg per applicator)
One 25 g (0.9 oz) Tube
Of 3 Day Vaginal Cream
& 3 Disposable Applicators
Cures most vaginal yeast infections
Consumer Information Leaflet Enclosed