CASTELLANI PAINT- phenol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help protect against skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes or burns
For external use only
Do not use
- in eyes
- with bandages
- on large areas of the body longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stop use and consult a doctor if condition persists
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor
- if known to be sensitive to any ingredients in this product,
Stop use and ask a doctor or pharmacist if skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases or the condition persists or gets worse.
When using this product
- check skin for sensitivity to phenol prior to application.
- care should be taken to avoid spilling and guard against staining. Castellani Paint Modified will stain skin and clothing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount on the area one to three times daily.
Store at controlled room temperature.
Acetone, Purified Water, Resorcinol, SD alcohol 40B (13%).
Questions or Comments?
1-800-442-7882 or visit us at www.stratuspharmaceuticals.com
Sonar Products, Inc.
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 29.57 mL Bottle Box
modified colorless phenol 1.5%
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
NET VOL. 1.0 FL OZ (29.57 mL)