CEPACOL SORE THROAT- benzocaine and menthol lozenge
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each lozenge)
|Benzocaine 15 mg
||Oral pain reliever
|Menthol 3.6 mg
||Oral pain reliever
temporary relief of occasional
- sore throat
- sore mouth
- minor mouth irritation
- pain associated with canker sores
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other 'caine' anesthetics.
Sore throat warning
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use in a child under 5 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- adults and children 5 years or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- children under 5 years of age: do not use
- tamper evident: product is sealed in blister package for your protection. Do not use if carton is damaged or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect contents from humidity
D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, flavors, isomalt, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Made in England
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 16 Lozenge Carton
Benzocaine 15 mg | Menthol 3.6 mg
Oral Pain Reliever
- Instant Acting
- Maximum Strength Numbing