SCRUB-IN SURGICAL SCRUB BRUSH/SPONGE- povidone-iodine solution
Medline Industries, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-Iodine solution 9%
Surgical Hand Scrub
For cleaning hands and forearms prior to surgery
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to iodine or any of the other ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands and forearms with water
- Clean under nails with nail cleaner
- Scrub with the brush, paying close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- Rinse thoroughly with running water
- Avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F)
- Protect from freezing
- Latex free
Ammonium Nonoxynol-4-Sulfate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Nonoxynol-9, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Water
SURGICAL SCRUB BRUSH/SPONGE
WITH NAIL CLEANER
- Povidone-Iodine 9% Antiseptic Solution
- Approximate Volume 18 mL
- For Single Use Only