BLUE LIZARD ACTIVE SPF 50 SUNSCREEN- octisalate and titanium dioxide and zinc oxide lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• When using this product • Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
• Stop use and ask doctor if • Rash or irritation occurs
• Do not use • On damaged or broken skin • If allergic to any ingredient
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
• Shake well prior to use
• Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
• For topical use only
• Keep out of reach of children • Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
• Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• Reapply to dry skin: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Capylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isostearyl Isostearate, L-Arginine, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylpropanediol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylpropanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyurethane-35, Propanediol, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer
Visit www.bluelizardsunscreen.com or call 800.877.8869
Crown Laboratories, Inc., Johnson City, TN 37604
|BLUE LIZARD ACTIVE SPF 50 SUNSCREEN
octisalate and titanium dioxide and zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler - Crown Laboratories (079035945)|