70% RUBBING- isopropyl alcohol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First aid antiseptic
helps prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical.
Ask a doctor before use if
you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Rubbing & Massaging
Caution - do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of the is product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric distrubances if taken internally
blue 1, glycerin, methyl salicylate, water, yellow 5
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO., 200 WILMOT RD, DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED walgreens.com 2012 Walgreen Co.
Principal Display panel
Well at Walgreens
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
First Aid Antiseptic with Wintergreen & Glycerin
WARNING FLAMMABLE-Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame
USE ONLY IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA; FUMES MAY BE HARMFUL
16 FL OZ (1 pt) 473 mL