DYNAREX ZINC OXIDE- zinc oxide ointment ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 25%
- Helps treat chafed skin associated with diaper rash
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison: ■ ivy ■ oak ■ sumac
For External Use Only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- For diaper rash: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For poison ivy, oak, and sumac: Apply as needed.
- Store at room temperature between 15º-30°C (59º-86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat
- Tamper evident. Do not use if seal is damaged.
Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Light Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin