DOCUSATE SODIUM- docusate sodium capsule
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each softgel)
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- results usually occurs 1 to 3 days after the first dose
Do not use
Do not use if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed bya doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
you need to use a stool softner laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
|adults and children over 12 years and older
|take 1-3 softgels daily
|children 2 to 12 years of age
|take 1 softgel daily
|children under 2 years
|ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains sodium 6mg
- store at room temperature 15 o to 30 oC (59 o to 86 oF)
- protect from moisture
Inactive ingredients: FD&C Red #33,Edible Ink,FD&C Red #40,FD&C Yellow #6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Special.
Adverse drug event call: (866) 562-2756
Supplied in bottles of 14, 30, 60, 90 and 180 softgels.
Principal Display Panel
*Compare to the active ingredient of Colace®
100 mg each