4 LIDOCAINE TOPICAL ANESTHETIC- lidocaine cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor skin irritations
- minor burns
- insect bites
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Do not apply over large areas of the body.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
- Store at USP controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
aloe barbadensis leaf extract, benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cetyl alcohol, cholesterol, di-alpha tocopherol, glycerin, hydrogenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, stearic acid, trolamine
Questions & Comments?