ACETAMINOPHEN- acetaminophen liquid
Delsam Pharma Llc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
• the common cold • flu • headache • sore throat • toothache
Temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
• more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: • skin reddening • blisters • rash
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use • with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist • if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• pain gets worse or last for more than 5 days
• fever gets worse or last for more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur • redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
• find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
• mL = milliliter
• if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
• do not use more than 5 doses in 24 hours
• use enclosed dosing cup only. Do not use any other device
|under 24 lbs||Under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24 to 35 lbs||2 to 3 years||5mL|
|36 to 47 lbs||4 to 5 years||7.5mL|
|48 to 59 lbs||6 to 8 years||10mL|
|60 to 71 lbs||9 to 10 years||12.5mL|
|72 to 95 lbs||11 years||15mL|
artificial flavour, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium sorbate, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Sorbitol, Propylene glycol, Sucralose, Povidone K30, Glycerin, FD&C Red #40, D&C Red #33 & Purified water.
• TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over mouth of the bottle is cut, torn, broken, or missing.
• store at 20°- 25°C (68° - 77°F)
• this product is not the same concentration as Infants' Drops. For accurate dosing, follow the dosing instructions on this label.
Fast, Effective Relief of Children's Fever and Pain
DOSAGE CUP ENCLOSED
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of TYLENOL®*LIQUID
Child-Resistant Safety Cap Unbreakable Bottle
* Delsam Pharma Llc is not affiliated with the owner of the registered trademark Tylenol®
Delsam Pharma Llc
Bronx, Newyork 10467
|Labeler - Delsam Pharma Llc (081369679)|