FORTINIA OF- clotrimazole 1% solution
The Podiatree Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• cures most athlete’s foot infections and ringworm infections
• relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
Do not use near heat or ame, or while smoking. Cap tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• irritation occurs
• there is no improvement within 4 weeks
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• wash affected area and dry thoroughly
• apply one drop to the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by your doctor
• using a disposable cotton swab, spread a thin layer over the affected area
• discard cotton swab
• supervise children in the use of this product
• for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
• for athlete’s foot and ringworm infections, use daily for 4 weeks
• this product is not effective on scalp or nails
clotrimazole 1% solution
|Labeler - The Podiatree Company (078656000)|