ANTIFUNGAL- clotrimazole cream
Rite Aid Corporation
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole, USP 1%
- • cures most jock itch
- relieves itching, burning, scaling, discomfort, and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs •
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition lasts longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store between 2°-30°C (36°-86°F).
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal display panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Lotrimin® AF Jock Itch Cream*
Jock Itch Cream
Clotrimazole Cream, USP 1%
cures most jock itch
relieves itching, burning, scaling and chafing
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
NET WT OZ (g)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC., distributor of Lotrimin® AF Jock Itch Cream.
RITE AID, 30 HUNTER LANE,
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
RITE AID Jock Itch Cream Antifungal