G-SUPRESS DX - dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride syrup
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr, 5mg
Phenylephrine HCl, 2.5mg
• nasal congestion due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
• cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
• heart disease • thyroid disease • high blood pressure
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• your child gets nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
• symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
• cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
citric Acid, FD&C red 40, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate and sodium saccharin.
Compare to Suppress-DX®
By the makers of Suppress-DX®
Sugar & Alcohol FREE
Manufactured in the USA for Kramer-Novis, San Juan, PR 00917 - Tel: (787) 767-2072
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride syrup
|Labeler - KRAMER NOVIS (090158395)|
|Registrant - KRAMER NOVIS (090158395)|