Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 g (cap filled to line)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a POISON CONTROL CENTER right away. (1-800-222-1222)
do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line.
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to top of line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g)
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- ensure that the powder is fully dissolved before drinking
- do not drink if there are any lumps
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- store at 20°- 25°C (68°– 77°F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if printed foil seal under cap, printed with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is missing, open or broken
Questions or comments?