DR SHEFFIELD MUSCLE RUB CREAM- muscle rub cream cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol - 10%
Methyl salicylate - 15%
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If conditions worsens, or if symtoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not apply bandage tightly.
- Do not use with a heating pad or on wounds, damaged, broken (open) or irritated skin.
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation of skin develops.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- A temporary burning sensation may occur upon application, but generally disappears in a few days.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older; Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age; consult a doctor.
- Unless treating hands, wash hands throughly wit hsoap and waterimmediately after use.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°- 25°C ( 68° to 77°F)
- Close cap tightly afteruse.
Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Stearic acid, Triethanolamine, Purified Water
Principal Display Panel -